HAPPY SPRING! Too bad the weather celebrated the first day of Spring with a small blizzard. Perhaps it was winters way of bowing out gracefully. Hopefully.
Since I've been wearing tons of color lately, I thought I'd tone it down a bit. Of course I choose to wear a more "wintery" look when the weather is finally 40 degrees above zero. Basically shorts and a tank top weather around here. Hopefully for a good while. We've had enough of you, Chiberia.
When wearing neutrals you get the chance to come up with ways to play up the look and make it interesting. I chose polka dots in neutrals, textures, bows, and complimentary bling.
|Gold arm candy.|
|Hello Kitty silliness. My peds patients love Hello Kitty so much it makes me so happy!|
Polka dot shirt: JCrew Factory | Sweater: Old Navy | Pants: Old Navy | Shoes: Naturalizer | Necklace: ILY Couture | Watch: Breda | Bracelet: Jeweliq | Rings: Forever21, ILY Couture, Tarnish | Earrings: Betsey Johnson
Here's my Five for Friday:
1. Favorite song cover: Latch by Disclosure - Covered by Jae Jin & Kevin Oh
2. Favorite new album: Tied between Wide Open - Steve Moakler and The Art of Celebration - Rend Collective
3. Favorite new recipe: I created a salad with sweet kale, brussels sprouts, broccoli, chicory, avocado & smoked salmon with poppyseed dressing. YUM.
4. Favorite laugh: Dave Barnes is one of my favorite musicians and comedians. If you haven't seen his latest video, you must. "St. Francis of a Sissy". Haha! Best ab workout I've had all week.
5. Favorite outfit: I put together a look earlier this week in anticipation of spring for Style Me March on my Instagram.
Hope you found some style inspiration for playing up your neutrals with this look! Happy Spring folks! Keep loving big!
Linking up with: